Kindly supported by Weatherbys Hamilton
The Box Office will open for Priority Bookings on Monday 6th January and for all ticket sales on Monday 13th January 2020.
Weatherbys Hamilton Badminton Membership
(available Wednesday 6th – Sunday 10th May 2020)
The Weatherbys Hamilton Badminton Members Enclosure will be open Wednesday to Sunday and is conveniently situated on the south side of the Main Arena, close to the Scoreboard, the Event Office and adjacent to the north end of the Tradestands.
The tented Club offers the perfect place to meet friends. The catering facilities are intended to be of high quality but to meet the requirements of all – from a full elegant luncheon to a quick snack or drink. Tables may be reserved in advance (but not on actual day) for the duration of a meal only and not specifically in front of the closed-circuit televisions.
- If you wish to reserve a facility where you can remain all day, please see Hospitality Package details.
- Closed-circuit televisions will show the event action continuously, while the garden enclosure outside the marquee gives a partial view of action in the main arena on every day of the event.
- Toilets for the use of Members only are situated in the Enclosure.
- Saturday cross-country course will again start and finish in the main arena, where the first and last fences will also be sited.
- Members are advised that grandstand seats will give a better view of Sunday’s Show jumping than the inevitably crowded garden enclosure.
- Please note that Membership Badges do not gain admission to the event – Car Parking and Personal Admission Tickets will be required in addition. See Ticket Information for more details. All Membership is subject to availability.
WEATHERBYS HAMILTON BADMINTON MEMBERSHIP COSTS 2020
|Event Day||Membership Badge|
|Season (5 day)||£46|
It will also be possible to book a lunch inclusive Membership option. Further details will follow later in the autumn.
Please contact The Box Office – Tel: 01454 218375 (Mon – Fri – 9am – 5pm) for any general Membership enquiries.